I’ve been tagged by Nell Dixon –http://nelldixonrw.blogspot.com/
Rules-Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs and Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. [ I am not doing this bit since the folks I know are on deadlines or mid-winter miserable, and would not thank me. Sorry Nell.]
Six random things/ quirks – hmm
1. I have a serious book habit. Every room in my house has books in it, and the first thing I notice in other people’s houses is whether they have books or not. My family find it very amusing that I file them by genre – then alphabetically by author. Did I mention that I had considered becoming a librarian?
2. I like Trance and Techno dance music. My brother had a mobile disco when we were teenagers and I was the disco dancing queen whose job it was to encourage other teenagers to strut their funky stuff – I still can’t hear Abba without some hip swinging.
3. My dad was a coal miner and we had fireplaces in just about every room in the house growing up – part of his wages was in coal. So I love to have a real fire and collect wood for kindling etc.
4. I hate nail varnish of any description.
5. I can’t swim, despite years of lessons at school and the local learners pool a few years back. I know what to do and how the physics work, but the cunning brain kicks in and reminds me about my healthy respect for water.
6. I don’t like sport – either watching or participating. Same as Nell. Both my brothers played Rugby and occasionally I was obliged to stand and watch two teams of massive hunky men [ usually local farmers] smash eachother into the freezing mud, followed by a visit to the local Accident and Emergency. Lovely.
However, I DO love to walk for pleasure and regularly go on walking hols in Europe.
I think that it enough for you to get the picture. Snarf.