Things we Learnt at the Movies
‘THE EVIL OVERLORD DEVISES A PLOT’
Has several lists of key features which should be observed when creating a compelling plot.
1. If you try hard enough, you can outrun an explosion.
2. Women staying in a haunted house should investigate any strange noises while wearing their most revealing underwear.
3. Women’s skin and hair can’t be damaged by natural disasters, though their clothing can be shredded — except for the bits required for minimal decency, which are made from completely indestructible fabric.
4. If a man and a woman are exposed to the same conditions and the same environment, the man will need to wear more clothing than the woman.
5. If a man and a woman meet under circumstances under which any two normal people would instantly hate each other, they will marry before the picture is over.
6. Deadly reptiles will always attack a woman first, even if she’s in the presence of thirty men.
7. Women are immortal unless they take off their shirts or they’re ugly.
8. If a woman takes a bath, bubbles will cover the naughty bits. If she takes a shower and reveals her naughty bits, she will die.
9. If a blonde and a brunette are in equal peril, the brunette will die.
10. High class strippers with a heart of gold can will, if the plot demands it, turn out to have specialized technical skills and abilities.
For lots, lots more go here: http://www.sff.net/paradise/movies.html and prepare to snigger.
What’s playing on my YouTube Right now? Duffy. Mercy. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2orthS3TQ&feature=related