Photo of the bridge I crossed while engaging in something perilously close to a sporting activity a few years ago. So. If I can do that, I can focus on my re-write of the current Romance.
And yes, it did sway.
In the meantime, the lovely Debs had tagged us to follow her meme about personal stuff, so here goes:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
- Living in the same house I am now
- Working as an Industrial Pharmacist for a huge pharmaceutical company in the Technical Support Team
- Writing science fiction thrillers at silly times of the day and night
Five things on your to-do list for today:
- buy ingredients to make chutney with half a box of Alfonso Mangoes
- revise flow chart of the chapters and think through which scenes I am going to cut/ combine
- Rewrite Chapter 2 of my WIP
- Plant out four butternut squashes
- Buy new rollers and brushes to repaint spare bedroom wall after repair job.
What are three of your bad habits? ONLY THREE?
- Cooking and eating far too much
- Drinking wine and talking non stop and very loudly
- Procrastination. Very low boredom threshold and attention span- there is so much interesting STUFF in the world
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
* give half of it away
- buy SERIOUS house in the Greek Islands or south west of France, with a vineyard and orchard/ veg garden and live there. Everybody welcome, and run my fiction publishing empire from this serious house.
- Sponsor the RNA to the point where every member can attend the conference at a luxury spa and pampering hotel for free.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
At the moment?
- Baked low cal crisps- bacon and cheese. 98 cals a packet
- bio joghurts
- apples and pears
- dried fruit, nuts and seeds
What were the last five books you read?
Liz Fielding – The Bride’s Baby
Kate Lace – Chalet Girl
Amanda Ashby – You had me at halo
Mark Gimenez- The Abduction [ recommended]
Daniel Kalla- Pandemic
What are five jobs you have had? I have had quite a few – but these were for the longest;
*Weekend and holiday job in photographers – great way to look at everyone else’s photos
*Chemist counter assistant in pharmacy- interacting with the great british public
*University Lecturer- the best fun
*Formulation scientist [ the person who actually comes up with how to put the paracetamol in the tablets so that the tablets don’t crumble to dust AND you have the correct amount of paracetamol in each tablet]
Five places that you have lived?
Alnwick in Northumberland
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Droylsden near Manchester
Eastleigh near Southampton
There you go, more than you ever wanted to know about boring old me. Have a good one. 🙂