Procrastination and Distractions.
[Click on cartoon to see the rest of the strip – for some reason WordPress is not letting me fit to page]
Some universal truths for writers;
*Looking out of the window is working.
*Drinking industrial volumes of tea and herbal infusions qualifies as aerobic activity
* EBay and Amazon are great ways of shopping for the X thing in December without having to actually get up out of your chair
* Mini chocolate bars are less than 100 calories. Each. Not a packet.
* Moving the old chesterfield into your office while the sitting room is being dehumidified [ don’t talk to me about mouldy patches] makes sense- and-
* Power Napping on said sofa is essential to efficient working.
* Chill radio is the coolest.
Apart from that, it is all good. 🙂